Monday, December 19, 2005

US Olympic Team Announced

The 2006 US Olympic Hockey Team was announced. Here it is:

Forwards:
Jason Blake
Eric Cole
Craig Conroy
Chris Drury
Brian Gionta
Scott Gomez
Bill Guerin
Mike Knuble
Mike Modano
Mark Parrish
Brian Rolston
Keith Tkachuk
Doug Weight

Defencemen;
Chris Chelios
Derian Hatcher
Jordan Leopold
John-Michael Liles
Aaron Miller
Brian Rafalski
Mathieu Schneider

Goaltenders:
Rick DiPietro
Robert Esche
John Grahame

Here were my picks. There are five discrepancies. I chose Tony Amonte and Michael York at forward instead of Jason Blake and Mark Parrish. I chose Brian Leetch, Paul Mara and Paul Martin on defence instead of Jordan Leopold, John-Michael Liles and Aaron Miller (although I put Liles on the taxi squad).

Tomorrow, after I have some time to think it through, I will attempt to justify why I liked my picks better.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?