Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Thornton to San Jose

A big trade in the NHL today. Joe Thornton was traded to San Jose for Marco Sturm, Brad Stuart and Wayne Primeau. This adds further fuel to my argument that San Jose will have a good second half. Few players in the NHL as as talented as Joe Thornton. He should be a big addition to the Sharks. Boston must be pretty certain that Thornton would not resign when he becomes an unrestricted free agent. They get to keep Brad Stuart (who is a very good defenceman and getting better with age) for a few years after Thronton would leave. They also add a pretty talented Marco Sturm and a useful Wayne Primeau. Things are not working out in Boston, so this will be a big shakeup - but I do not see how things improve because of it.

Comments:
Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hello there, You've performed an excellent job. I'll certainly digg it and for my part suggest to my friends.
I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

My webpage ... cheap cash advance loans
 
Just wish to ѕаy уour artіclе is as
suгρrising. The clarity in yοur post is simplу
great and i could assumе you аre an
expert on thiѕ subϳeсt. Well with youг permissiοn allοw
mе tο grab yοur RSS feed to keеp uр to date with forthcoming post.

Thаnks a million and pleаsе keep up the
gratіfying wοrk.

My wеbѕite long term loan lenders
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?