Monday, September 26, 2005

2005/06 Predictions: East Conference

I have posted predictions for the Northeast Division, Atlantic Division and Southeast Division with blurbs about why I think they will finish where I project them in their divisions. Similar to my West Conference predictions, I will rank the East Conference where I think teams will finish. These predictions are not likely to be accurate, they are my best guesses at this point in the pre-season.

1. Ottawa Senators
2. Tampa Bay Lightning
3. Philadelphia Flyers
4. Boston Bruins
5. New Jersey Devils
6. Montreal Canadiens
7. Atlanta Thrashers
8. New York Islanders
----------------------
9. Florida Panthers
10. Pittsburgh Penguins
11. Toronto Maple Leafs
12. Buffalo Sabres
13. Carolina Hurricanes
14. New York Rangers
15. Washington Capitals

Comments:
I was UNABLE to locate an email address. I would like to discuss a writing opportunity at www.fantasyhockey.com with you. Please email me when you get the chance at: ray@fantasyhockey.com.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?